Jolly Phonics Games CD Demo - PC Version
Jolly Phonics Games CD Demo - Mac Version
◆ 이 제품의 리뷰를 보시려면 아래 링크를 클릭하세요. ◆
Fun games for children to practice their phonic skills
Enter the interactive world of Inky Mouse and her friends as they practice all of the five skills in Jolly Phonics. With 20 fun activities to explore, children will be able to practice and revise their own knowledge.
- Suitable for use on PC or Mac
- Ideal for children to use on their own with minimum or no supervision from an adult
- Clear instructions guide the child through the activities
- Ideal for use with children aged 3 years and above
Select the right level
Easy – Suitable for a child who is just starting to learn to read and write.
Medium – Aimed at a child who has learned most letter sounds and can read and write simple regular words.
Hard – Designed for a child who knows all the letter sounds, can read and write longer regular words, and who is learning the alternative spellings of vowels.
Games children can choose from...
The main menu features Inky's home where all games can be accessed. There are seven zones, each with games in them. By clicking on each of these, children will be taken through a number of fun and enjoyable games.
|Clouds and Rain
||– Raindrops, will ask the child to listen and identify blends in words.
– Snowflakes, will offer the child spelling practice with blends.
||– Pond,Butterfly Matching and Snail Pairs will help with reading written letters and words.
– Rookery develops the skill of hearing letter sounds in words.
– Frogograms offer help with spelling words
||– Reading Tricky Words, can help to revise tricky words.
– Spelling Tricky Words, will allow a child to practice spelling.
||– Squirrel Short Vowel game will help the child identify short vowels.
– Which Alternative? game helps with recognising the correct alternative spelling of vowels.
||– Writing Letters for practising letter formation.
– The Sound and Hive, helps to identify a letter sound in the word.
– What's the Word will ask the child to blend sounds together to say a word.
||The place to start exploring!
– Letter Sounds Game is the perfect way to revise all the 42 letter sounds and their associated actions.
– Jiglets and Picture Puzzles are two different games, which are ideal for practising spelling by identifying
the sounds within the words.
||– Ant Letters helps with recognising a spoken letter sound.
– Word and Picture Matching helps with reading written words.
– Ant Maze helps with spelling a spoken word.
Minimum System Requirements
PC: Windows® 98, XP, Vista or 7. 633mhz cpu, 128mb ram, 300mb Hard Disk space, 4x CD-ROM drive.
Mac: OSX 10.5, Power PC® G5 or Intel® processor, 128mb ram, 300mb Hard Disk space, 8x CD-ROM drive.